Another iPhone exploded while charging
Another iPhone exploded while charging

Another iPhone exploded while charging

Another iPhone exploded while charging Another ignition of the apple smartphone happened in Hong Kong. The owner of the device had to extinguish the exploding iPhone with her own pillow at 8 in the morning. According to the victim, on Saturday night she connected her iPhone 6 Plus to the charger and put it on the bedside table near the bed. In the morning, instead of an alarm clock, a loud explosion woke her up – the apparatus burned. The fire was extinguished by a pillow, and no one was hurt. The smartphone and protective case melted and carbonized under the influence of high temperature. As the owner explained, she connected her phone to the network with a charging adapter from the iPad. However, nothing like this should have happened, because on the official website of Apple reports that all its chargers are compatible with all manufactured products of the company. Experts believe that the cause of the explosion may be a short circuit. Be that as it may, the woman is counting on compensation from Apple.

Add comment