Chinese manufacturers are not shy about releasing copies of smartphones in high demand among consumers. So the little-known company Jackleo decided to try their luck by releasing a clone of the flagship Samsung Galaxy S6 called Alpha JL511.
Developers from the Middle Kingdom did a good job in terms of design, the smartphone almost completely copies the original, even they didn’t save on case materials – glass and metal, as expected. One difference is that there is no mechanical Home button below the display. However, only the appearance of the Alpha JL511 and repeats the flagship of the South Korean manufacturer.
The technical component is significantly inferior to the original.
- Alpha JL511 equipped with a 5-inch screen with a resolution of 1280 × 720 pixels.
- The processor is a 4-core chip with a clock frequency of 1.3 GHz.
- There are a 4G LTE modem
- 1 GB of RAM and 32 GB of permanent memory (24 GB available to the user)
- 8-megapixel rear and 3-megapixel front camera,
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS.
- There is support for 2 SIM cards.
- The product is equipped with a 2400 mAh battery.
- As the OS installed Android 5.1 Lollipop. The product is quite thin – 7.1 mm.
- The novelty weighs 139 grams.
- Available body colors – three: white, gold and dark blue.
The cost of the smartphone Alpha JL511 has not yet been named.