If you used to use Android, remember to upload or transfer music as a file there and play it later with any music player of your choice. Apple does not approve the direct transfer of MP3 files to your iPhone or iPad and then play them using any media player. The easiest way to download songs to your iPhone is to use streaming services such as Apple Music, Yandex.Music, Google Music, Spotify, etc. But they are all paid.
If you still want to download MP3 files to your iPhone and share them with your friends, it is also possible. You can download MP3 files from various web sources and save them in the Files app. You may not be able to see them in Apple Music or other applications. However, you can play music from files. Here’s how you can download songs to your iPhone.
- Start the Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Go to the web site from which you want to download songs.
- Click the “Download” button.
- Select “Download” from the pop-up window with the question.
- Click the “Downloads” icon at the top right of the window to see the progress of the download.
- When the download is finished, you can click on the file name in Safari’s download list to play music.
Alternatively, you can go to Files → To iPhone / iCloud Drive → Downloads to find the downloaded music and share it with friends through WhatsApp, AirDrop, or other applications.