Downloading videos, especially from YouTube, Facebook, Vkontakte, Instagram, and other platforms is very important for iOS users. Most of us usually try to somehow record a video for later viewing from our device without accessing the Internet. These are the methods for downloading videos on your iPhone and iPad.
Open a page where you want to download the video and copy the link to the video. The screenshots below show an example of how to download a video to your iPhone from YouTube.
- Open 9xbuddy.org, for example, or choose another one from our review of the sites you use to download the video from social networking sites and paste the copied URL into the box provided.
- Click “Download” and select the quality of the video you want to upload.
- Click “Download” in the pop-up window that appears. A download icon will appear in the upper right corner of Safari, showing you the progress of your download.
- The downloaded video is saved in the Downloads folder of the Files application.
- If you want to save the downloaded video to the Photos app, start the video in the Files app and touch Share → Save Video.
The video will be saved in the Video folder of the Photos application.