If it so happened that for some time you would like not to receive or even see incoming calls, there is a way to get rid of them without putting your smartphone in flight mode – this will leave mobile Internet active. To do this, you only need to learn more about the capabilities of Android.
An important digression: on the iPhone, you can use the Do Not Disturb mode — always — or blacklist the numbers one at a time.
Disable incoming on Huawei
- Go to the “Phone”;
- Press the button with ••• and select “Blocked”. It can also be in the “Settings” – “More”;
- Open the “Call blocking rules” section and enable “Block” all incoming calls;
- You can also disconnect calls from all unfamiliar and / or hidden numbers.
Disable inbox on Xiaomi
- In the Phone application, find the button with •••, select “Advanced Settings”;
- Now in the “Other settings” tab, select “Call barring”, and then the SIM card, if you have two of them and wait for the network settings to be read;
- Enable the ban on incoming and / or other settings, confirm the action;
- Finally, you need to enter a four-digit password: usually, it is 0000, 1111 or 1234. If the combinations do not fit, you need to find out the password from the operator.
Disable Samsung Inbox
- In the system setup, find the item “Phone”, go to “Additional services”;
- In the Voice Call section, open Call barring and check the necessary items;
- Now you need to enter a four-digit password: usually, it is 0000, 1111 or 1234. If the combinations do not fit, you need to find out the password from the operator.
On other smartphones – with the Google Phone app
It will work on any model where “Google Phone” is installed as a “dialer”.
- In the “Phone” in the upper right corner, click on the drop-down menu with •••;
- Go to the contact settings;
- Select your SIM settings and Call Forwarding.
- Enter some non-existent number and activate the “Always” call forwarding.