Basically, users can be divided into two types: some close all unnecessary browser tabs and are content with 2-3 open, others launch this panel so that 20, 30, or even 40 dozens of pages accumulate there. I belong to the second and only freezing tabs helps me, but I can advise you to use the function of grouping open pages.
This management method will help you quickly navigate in 5-15 tabs, which can be divided into categories: for example, news, social networks, and video. The instruction is intended for Google Chrome and will require only a minute of time.
The functions of grouping pages appeared in Chrome recently, so for now, it is only available as an experimental one.
- Launch a browser and paste the chrome command into the address bar: // flags;
- In the search window that appears, enter Tab Groups and activate the found parameter;
- Restart your browser or click Relaunch – which will also restart Chrome;
- Now, on any tab, you can select the function “Add to a new group” by clicking the right mouse button;
- The second and all subsequent pages will be added to this group until you create additional groups;
- To add a new tab to previous groups, right-click on it and select “Add to Existing Group”.
I f you didn’t like this method of management in the browser or didn’t use it, you can disable it via chrome: // flags – again find Tab Groups and disable the parameter. Restart Chrome.