Lowline – an underground park lit by mirrors
Lowline – an underground park lit by mirrors

Lowline – an underground park lit by mirrors

Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) If you watched the movie The Mummy, directed by Stephen Sommers, you will recall the moment in which the heroine Evelyn Karnakhan used the system of mirrors of the ancient Egyptians to illuminate the underground room. They intend to use similar technology in New York to create the world’s first underground Lowline park with exotic plants brought from all over the world. The project of design engineers James Ramsey and Dan Barash has already been approved by the management of the New York Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC) and has allocated an abandoned underground terminal in the Manhattan area for these purposes. The system of mirrors developed by the authors will precisely follow the movement of the star, collecting and transmitting sunlight into an underground oasis. Engineers managed to achieve a full light spectrum with an efficiency of about 70%, the other 30% are absorbed during transmission. If we compare these indicators with LEDs receiving energy from solar panels with an efficiency of 7%, the difference is obvious. About $ 60 million will be invested in the Lowline project, including for the reconstruction of the underground space and the creation of infrastructure. Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео) Lowline — подземный парк, освещаемый зеркалами (15 фото + видео)

Add comment