The Nokia N1 tablet, which was previously only available to customers in China and Taiwan, is now available in Europe. The Finnish company has launched an online store where you can leave an order for a tablet for $ 342.
Nokia N1 is made in China at Foxconn factories under a license from Nokia.
- The device with a 7.9-inch IPS screen is enclosed in an aluminum case and has a thickness of 6.9 mm.
- The display resolution is 1536 × 2048 pixels.
- The tablet is equipped with a 4-core Intel Atom processor with a clock frequency of 2.3 GHz and a PowerVR G6430 graphic chip,
- 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of permanent memory,
- an 8-megapixel camera with autofocus located on the rear panel and a 5-megapixel front camera.
- The battery capacity is 5400 mAh.
- The tablet lacks Wi-Fi modules (802.11a / b / g / n / ac),
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and mobile 2G / 3G communications.
- The device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with the Nokia Z.