The company Raspberry Pi Foundation introduced a new computer – Raspberry Pi 4. It costs from 35 to 55 dollars depending on the amount of memory.
Raspberry Pi 4 Specifications:
- Processor: 4 Cortex-A72 cores, 64 bits, 1.5 GHz
- RAM: LPDDR4 SDRAM, 1, 2 or 4 GB
- Communication: Ethernet 1 Gb / s, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x 4K micro-HDMI
- Video: support for VideoCore VI, OpenGL ES 3.x, hardware decoding of HEVC with 4K resolution at 60 frames per second
- Full compatibility with previous Raspberry products
The Raspberry Pi Foundation claims that the Raspberry Pi 4 has performance close to the desktop level. One of the differences from earlier models is power via the USB Type-C connector. The company also developed a new version of Debian-based firmware for this computer with support for the Chromium 74 browser.
The Raspberry Pi 4 costs $ 35 for a model with 1 GB of memory, $ 45 for 2 GB and $ 55 for 4 GB.