The first fire of the Samsung Galaxy Note7
The first fire of the Samsung Galaxy Note7

The first fire of the Samsung Galaxy Note7

The first fire of the Samsung Galaxy Note7 The happiness of the Chinese user who bought the brand new flagship Samsung Galaxy Note7 was not long. According to the owner himself, the smartphone almost completely burned out due to problems with the charger. Judging by the posted pictures, the cause of overheating and the ensuing fire could well be the lit adapter from microUSB to USB Type-C. Зафиксировано первое возгорание Samsung Galaxy Note7 (5 фото) The unfortunate owner of the now non-functioning Samsung Galaxy Note7 does not report any details, however, many commentators agree that it would be worth using the original charger of the manufacturer. I would like to believe that this is an isolated case due to the use of a poor-quality Chinese adapter, and not Samsung’s technical flaws. The first fire of the Samsung Galaxy Note7 The first fire of the Samsung Galaxy Note7 Зафиксировано первое возгорание Samsung Galaxy Note7 (5 фото)

Add comment